HDMI Extenders by Single UTP cat5e/6 cable to 60M
The Single HDMICAT60RX&TX Extender use single
cat-5E/cat-6(recommended) cables up to 60 metres instead of HDMI
cable to transmit high definition signal, for cutting down cost.
Long distance transmission of high definition is very difficult
because HDMI cable is very expensive and infrequent. The Extender
is designed to supply for long distance transmission of high
1.Support HDMI 1.2 protocol
2.HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
3.Support video input :
4.Signal tranmission :single cat-5e or cat-6(recommended) cables up
to 60 metres instead of HDMI calbes are connected between TX and RX
5.Support video output :
7.Audio format support :
8.LED indication : when power is supplied or device is working, LED
relative to is light.
9.Support up to 20metres AWG26 cable length between extender and
source & sink device
10.No loss of quality
11.Installs in minutes
12.Need DC5V/2A power supply
Operating and Connecting:
1. Connect the HDMI input source to the sender
2. Connect one HDMI 1.3 cable up to 20 metres between output of the
sender and input of the receiver
3. Connect the output of Receiver to display
4. Connect 5V power supply to the HDMICAT60RX&TX Extender
Length of CAT-6 cable between Rx and TX
Up to 60 metres
Support audio format input
Support audio format output
Max baud rate
Input Video signal
Output DDC signal
5Volts p-p (TT1L)
Input/Output HDMI1.3 cable distance
.≤20m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
Max working current
Power adapter format
Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/2A
Operating Temperature range
(-15 to +55°C)
Operating Humidity range
.5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
Dimension (L x W x H)
Pls use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long use
lifetime of the machine.
1. The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp,
High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
2. All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
3. Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4. Pls hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord
when cut off from the socket.
5. Pls turn the power off when the machines is not used for long
6. Pls do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7. Pls use the original factory power adaptor.